Your Legacy, Their Future
- Support a cause that's important to you with a charitable gift
- Put your assets to work with our tax-efficient charitable strategies
- Take advantage of the many tax benefits of making a gift
Gifts of Cash
A donation of cash is a simple and easy way for you to make a gift.
Benefits of gifts of cash
- You can make an immediate impact on our mission
- You can take a charitable income tax deduction
How to make a gift of cash
Mailing a gift of cash - You can send us a check or money order. Please let us know if you want your gift used for a specific purpose by indicating that purpose either in the memo line or in a letter to us.
More on gifts of cash
Did you know that you can mail a check on December 31st and, even if the check is not received and cashed by SBCC Foundation until after the new year, the IRS will allow you to take a deduction in the year the check was mailed? Keep this in mind for year-end tax planning!
If you have any questions about gifts of cash, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have.