Your Legacy, Their Future
- Support a cause that's important to you with a charitable gift
- Put your assets to work with our tax-efficient charitable strategies
- Take advantage of the many tax benefits of making a gift
Learn About Wills and Bequests
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or SBCC Foundation as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways: